In the complex and evolving arena of employment law, we provide hands on expertise, sound commercial advice and minimize the risks of employment.
We give practical advice on all aspects of employment law and provide a full range of contentious and non-contentious employment services for both employers and employees. We work closely with you to cut through the complications of employment and HR legal issues. We offer an efficient and effective service to resolve workplace disputes and can also help prevent disputes arising in the first place by advising on appropriate policies and procedures.
Helen is a renowned partner and in addition to corporate clients, senior executives seek her out for advice and support on hire and fire scenarios.
To give a flavour of our employment and HR legal services:
- Employment framework documents including contracts, policies and procedures
- Employment status and agency workers
- Employment relations
- Discrimination and equality
- Performance and absence management
- Bonuses and incentives
- Consultation and managing change in the workplace including restructuring, reorganisation and redundancy programmes
- Dismissals and settlement agreements
- TUPE and business transactions
- Contentious issues before Employment Tribunals
- Enforcement of post termination obligations; restrictive covenants and confidentiality
- National Minimum Wage and Working Time Regulations – compliance issues
Click below to find out more