According to the Legal Directories (Legal 500 2022) clients say:
‘Boddy Matthews are very personable in their approach. They have always been very professional, providing all costs up front and sticking to these. I feel I have always had very sound and sensible advice from them and whilst providing options on legal issues they allow me to weigh up the best way forward. Where necessary they have brought in specialist advisors around contract law. Overall I feel they have been an asset to my company. ’
‘A small but highly personalized service. Clear distinction between specialties and areas of expertise. Approachable and highly conscientious of keeping the project on track from a timing and billing perspective.’
Kate provides an extensive range of conflict management and litigation services with a strong emphasis on resolving disputes by alternative dispute resolution using Mediation and Arbitration.
Kate advises a wide range of commercial clients and private individuals including multinationals, household brand names and owner-managed businesses.
We work closely with you on strategic risk management to achieve effective and practical solutions. We seek to put you in control of any dispute and its management through to a successful resolution.
Our key services include:
- ADR procedures, arbitration, mediation and early neutral evaluation
- Professional negligence and insurance
- Specific performance by breach of contract and tort claims
- Partnership and joint venture disputes
- Shareholders actions, indemnity and warranty disputes
- Injunctions and urgent action including enforcement
- Enforcement of EU and foreign judgments and arbitral awards
- Franchise disputes
- Aviation disputes
- Business disagreements including sale and supply of goods and/or services
- Alternative dispute resolution procedures and specialist court procedures